It’s always important in life to identify significant moments. Prayer, fasting and faith all play important roles in our Christian life.
One thing we should realize in life is the fact that God intervenes on situations which we call impossible. He makes it possible for His own glory.
God’s Word will always contradict to the reality on the ground. It is therefore prudent for us to take hold of His Word.
“If clouds are full of water, they pour rain on the earth.
Whether a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where it falls, there it will lie.
Whoever watches the wind will not plant; whoever looks at the clouds will not reap”.
3 ELEMENTS TO NOTE:
1. THE CLOUDS: It is the cycle of auspicious / favourable moment. There are times God creates favourable moments in our lives. It is up to us to discern and discover what He has in store for us. It is time for Africa to receive God’s clouds/favour with faith.
2. THE TREES: This depicts certainty of action and reaction. If we act in obedience to God’s Word, we will certainly receive divine favour from Him. We cannot sow laziness and expect to reap abundance in life.
3. THE WIND: The wind talks of contrary situations and human action. Anytime we see an opportunity, we should get ready for challenges. They may be opportunities in disguise.
1 Corinthians 16:8-9
- A great and effective door
Many adversaries we face in life are sabotaged by ourselves. Though, we might have caused them ourselves, God is able to turn those situations around for His own good.
TYPES OF OPPORTUNITIES
1. CHAOS: It depicts disruption and pandemonium in our lives. We must note that not every chaotic situation is bad. Some are blessings in disguised. It’s up to us to discern and seize those moments.
2. CRISIS: Crisis talks about disaster and panic situations. Many times, opportunities also come in the form of crisis. Sometimes our comfort zone brings crisis to us.
3. CHANCE: It has to do with design and possibility. You don’t plan for it but it happens. When unexpected fortune comes our way, we must be sensitive to grab those opportunities.
4. CALLING: Calling has to do with destiny and preparation. We must prepare for opportunities.
An opportunity of a life time should be seized within the lifetime of the opportunity. More so, we miss opportunities because we perceive them to be work.