Morning Reflection (5am - 11am)
22 So Moses brought Israel from the Red Sea; then they went out into the Wilderness of Shur. And they went three days in the wilderness and found no water.
23 Now when they came to Marah, they could not drink the waters of Marah, for they were bitter. Therefore the name of it was called Marah.
24 And the people complained against Moses, saying, “What shall we drink?”
25 So he cried out to the Lord, and the Lord showed him a tree. When he cast it into the waters, the waters were made sweet. There He made a statute and an ordinance for them, and there He tested them,
26 and said, “If you diligently heed the voice of the Lord your God and do what is right in His sight, give ear to His commandments and keep all His statutes, I will put none of the diseases on you which I have brought on the Egyptians. For I am the Lord who heals you.”
27 Then they came to Elim, where there were twelve wells of water and seventy palm trees; so they camped there by the waters.
6. Ask the Lord for the blessing of a long life full of strength and vitality to fulfil purpose and destiny.
I boldly declare today that Jesus has been made a curse for me by hanging on the cross. I declare that the price for my redemption and healing has been paid. Therefore no infirmity shall prevail over me. I command every sickness and disease to depart from my body in Jesus’ name. I have soundness of mind; I am healthy and I well in Jesus’ name. Amen.
Global Missions (11am - 5pm)
6. Pray for a speedy manifestation of answers to intercession for healing in this season; thank God for healing the sick and delivering the oppressed of afflictions as we pray.
Nations and Presidents
1. Bless the Lord that He rules in the affairs of the countries listed and their leaders.
Pakistan: Capital – Islamabad
President – Dr. Arif Alvi
Prime Minister - Imran Khan
Palau: Capital – Ngerulmud
President – Surangel S. Whipps Jr
Panama: Capital – Panama City
President – Laurentino "Nito" Cortizo Cohen
Papua New Guinea: Capital – Port Moresby
Governor General – Sir Bob Dadae
Prime Minister – James Marape
Paraguay: Capital – Asunción
President – Mario Abdo Benitez
2. Intercede for the leaders in these nations, that the LORD will reveal Himself to them and guide them in all their endeavours.
3. Pray for a turnaround in every challenging situation that prevails in these nations.
4. Pray for the establishment of the church in the listed countries; pray that believers will gain the favour of the people in the land and grow in numbers and churches.
5. Pray for the growth of commerce and industry in these nations; pray that there will be prosperity for all.
6. Ask God halt the spread COVID-19 in the countries listed; declare healing for the sick and restoration of health.
Father in Heaven, You are the refuge from every oppression and every storm. I pray that you touch the nations with your healing power. Heal the sick and deliver the oppressed. Heal your church of division and disunity. May your children be as one that the world will be drawn to the church. I declare that your healing power manifests and blesses the church and the nations in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Personal Needs (5pm - 6pm)
Scripture for Reflection
1 Peter 2:18-25
18 Servants, be submissive to your masters with all fear, not only to the good and gentle, but also to the harsh. 19 For this is commendable, if because of conscience toward God one endures grief, suffering wrongfully. 20 For what credit is it if, when you are beaten for your faults, you take it patiently? But when you do good and suffer, if you take it patiently, this is commendable before God. 21 For to this you were called, because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that you should follow His steps:
22 “Who committed no sin,
Nor was deceit found in His mouth”;
23 who, when He was reviled, did not revile in return; when He suffered, He did not threaten, but committed Himself to Him who judges righteously; 24 who Himself bore our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, having died to sins, might live for righteousness—by whose stripes you were healed. 25 For you were like sheep going astray, but have now returned to the Shepherd and Overseer of your souls.
l declare that my body is the temple of God, so l am healed of all sicknesses and diseases. By the stripes of Christ l have divine health. I decree absolute healing over every infirmity and boldly confess that l am blessed and not cursed in Jesus’ name. Amen!
General Information: email@example.com