Morning Reflection (5am - 11am)
25 “Now a certain woman had a flow of blood for twelve years,
26 and had suffered many things from many physicians. She had spent all that she had and was no better, but rather grew worse.
27 When she heard about Jesus, she came behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment.
28 For she said, “If only I may touch His clothes, I shall be made well.”
29 Immediately the fountain of her blood was dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of the affliction.
30 And Jesus, immediately knowing in Himself that power had gone out of Him, turned around in the crowd and said, “Who touched My clothes?”
31 But His disciples said to Him, “You see the multitude thronging You, and You say, ‘Who touched Me?’”
32 And He looked around to see her who had done this thing.
33 But the woman, fearing and trembling, knowing what had happened to her, came and fell down before Him and told Him the whole truth.
34 And He said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well. Go in peace, and be healed of your affliction.”’
1. Thank God for the access we have to His healing power through our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
2. Bless the Lord for the power in His word which brings transformation into every aspect of your life.
3. Present the challenges confronting you to God today; command that challenge to bow in the name of Jesus.
4. Ask God to reveal to you habits and lifestyles that hinder the flow of His power in your life; pray for the determination to walk in repentance.
5. Ask God to help you draw wisdom from His word as you read and study it today.
6. Lift your family up to the Lord; ask Him to guide and direct all your affairs so there will always be understanding and unity.
7. Mark yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus; declare exemption from illness and infirmity in Jesus name.
8. Lift ailing members of your family to the Lord; ask for the healing touch of the Lord to restore them to wellness.
I extol the Lord for He is worthy of praise; He causes His goodness and mercy to follow me all the days of my life. I stand boldly on the finished work of Christ and draw grace upon grace. I declare an end to every affliction and stumbling block in my life. In this season, I receive fresh power from the Spirit of God in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Global Missions (11am - 5pm)
9. Intercede for every ministry faithfully propagating the gospel; ask that power and might will be poured on them so their efforts will yield a fruitful harvest of souls.
10. Commit all apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers to the Lord; pray that they will stretch their faith to do greater works as they minister to people.
11. Pray that the influence of the church will be felt in all aspects of society; declare a positive change in every area in which the church is involved.
12. Pray that the principles in God’s word will guide the actions of leaders as they lead in building a great nation.
13. Ask the Lord for prudence for all stakeholders to effectively manage the resources He has given to the nation.
14. Pray for a social and economic turnaround for all nations in Africa; prophesy progress, prosperity and development.
Nations and Presidents
15. Bless the Lord for His good plans and purposes for the following nations:
16. Pray that God will deliver them from every hold of backwardness, superstition and idolatry that blocks the follow of Gods favour for their advancement.
Guinea: Capital – Conakry
President – Alpha Conde
Prime Minister – Ibrahima Kassory Fofana
Guinea-Bissau: Capital – Bissau
President – Umaro Sissoco Embaló
Prime Minister – Nuno Gomes Nabiam
Guyana: Capital – Georgetown
President – David Granger
Prime Minister – Moses Nagamotoo
Haiti: Capital – Port-Au-Prince
President – Jovenel Moise
Prime Minister – Joseph Jouthe
Honduras: Capital – Tegucigalpa
President – Juan Orlando Hernandez
I bless the Lord who has put the power of life and death in my mouth. With faith in my heart I speak life, prosperity, increase and breakthrough over the body of Christ and these countries. I claim the healing virtues of Christ for the citizenry; everything called broken is mended and restored. God will do exceedingly, abundantly and above all that I think, ask and imagine. He watches over His word and honours my declaration in Jesus name. Amen.
Personal Needs (5pm - 9pm)
17. Reject every comment and confession made against you that is contrary to God’s word concerning your life; declare that by faith, you will move from glory to glory.
18. Rebuke every sickness and infirmity that threatens your health; claim the healing power of Christ for your mind and your body.
19. Declare that by the stripes of Jesus you are healed and set free from any infirmity that has kept you down.
20. Receive conviction and confidence from the Lord to face your challenges and overcome them.
21. Praise the Lord for His grace that heals and restores.
22. Thank God for taking sickness and disease from your midst and that of your family.
23. Exalt the name of the Lord for empowering the church to excel as believers take the gospel to the ends of the earth.
24. Thank Him for turning around the fortunes of Africa and giving the African a new song.
Scripture for Reflection - Luke 6:17-19
17 “And He came down with them and stood on a level place with a crowd of His disciples and a great multitude of people from all Judea and Jerusalem, and from the seacoast of Tyre and Sidon, who came to hear Him and be healed of their diseases, 18 as well as those who were tormented with unclean spirits. 19 And they were healed. And the whole multitude sought to touch Him, for power went out from Him and healed them all”
I bless the Lord on high who is near to His people; I praise Him for giving His children access to His might and power to bring Him glorify upon the earth. I receive virtue for exploits today; my heart, mind and body is strengthened with His grace. I declare that the church accomplishes great things by the hand of God and the nations praise His name for His wondrous works in their land. I establish this today in Jesus name. Amen.
General Information: email@example.com