directory/gallery/menu/135/singing1.jpg

Donation Refund Policy

This Donations/Refund Policy applies to anyone who makes a donation to INTERNATIONAL CENTRAL GOSPEL CHURCH (ICGC Ghana.) via the website.


If you made an error in making your donation or change your mind about contributing to the INTERNATIONAL CENTRAL GOSPEL CHURCH, we will review and revert on your request for a refund request made within 2 days following the donation. When you fail in submitting a request for a refund within the 2 days, no cancellation or refund will be allowed.


Beware that in case of a refund 20% of the amount mistakenly donated will be deducted and the remaining 80% sent back to the donor.


To request a refund, send an email to icgc@centralgospel.com and call +233 (0) 302688000.

 

  • Donation via credit/debit card

If a donation is received via credit/debit card, a review process will be initiated and in case of a refund, the requests made will be honoured after bank services fees and 20% of the amount donated are deducted. (Request has to be made within 2 days after donation)

 

  • Donation via wire transfer

If a donation is received via wire transfer, a review process will be initiated and in case of a refund, the request made will be honoured after bank services fees and 20% of the amount donated is deducted. (Request has to be made within 2 days after donation)

 

  • Donation via money transfer/ Mobile Money

If a donation is received via Western Union/ Moneygram/ Mobile Money and any other money transfer means, refund request made cannot be honoured. In the case of Western Union / Moneygram they do not allow sending money from Ghana.

 

  • Over donation

When you notify us that donation made is more than intended, we will fully honour refund of the extra.

Last Updated : 22/08/2017


-

69 Ring Road West, Accra, Ghana

International Central Gospel Church (Christ Temple), 
Post Office Box AN 7933, Accra - North, Ghana.

Telephone: (+233) 302 688 000 - 4 
Fax: +233 302 688007
Help Line: (+233) 302 679 748,
(+233) 302 679 749

General Information: icgc@centralgospel.com

Follow us on Social Media

Sign-up to receive our newsletter

Write to us: